- Adding years to your life and life to your years
- The real deal on sugar and sweeteners
- Prof Trim on what drives us to drink
- Which foods are best for heart disease?
- Spotlight on psyllium
- Super foods or super expensive foods?
- Money-saving low GI recipes
‘10 years younger in 10 days’ promises the TV show. Of course we know that they are talking about looking younger, and we take it with a pinch of salt or three. But it is possible to turn back the clock, although it takes a bit more effort than a brief stint on a reality TV show. In Food for Thought, dietitian Giselle Brand, who is passionate about helping people ‘add years to their life and life to their years,’ looks at what we need to do to reduce the risk of chronic disease and really enjoy the ‘golden years’.
Good eating, good health and good reading.
GI News Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web Design and Management: Scott Dickinson, PhD