GI News—October 2013
- Sleep and diabetes risk;
- Is insulin response more important than the GI value?
- Tomato Magic with Nicole Senior;
- Four recipes including Wonton asparagus soup and Anneka’s Baked eggs in nests with tomato and spinach;
- The difference in being rich or poor in gut bacteria;
- Dr David Katz new book: Disease Proof;
- China’s diabetes epidemic, Dr Alan Barclay reports.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD
Contact email (for questions or permission to reproduce stories from this newsletter): email@example.com for technical problems or faults please contact firstname.lastname@example.org