GI News—August 2005
In This Issue:
- Don’t Get Carried Away With Glycemic Load
- Reducing the Risk of Stroke
- Is It the GI that Makes the Difference to Weight control?
- Chargrilled Vegetables and Beans with Pasta
- The Low GI Guide to Managing PCOS (UK edition)
- The Healthy Shopping Tour (Diabetes Australia CD-Rom)
- Why Is There No GI for Blueberries, Blackberries, and Raspberries?
- I Have Type 2 Diabetes. How Can I Feed a Big Family with Cost-effective, No-hassle Low GI Foods?
We hope that you enjoy our newsblog and look forward to welcoming you back to our website each month. To subscribe to our newsletter, simply click on the “SUBSCRIBE” link in the right-hand column. Your email address will be kept strictly confidential.