- Check out Jamie’s low GI 15-minute meal;
- How honey helped to make us human;
- The scoop on quinoa plus recipes to enjoy;
- GI provisions in new health claims legislation for ANZ;
- How low should a low GI diet go?
- Why going meatless one day a week is a good idea.
Feet, forks, fingers, sleep, stress and love are the best medicine we have for preventing cancer and other chronic diseases says Dr David Katz and all are good for health anyway. Check out his Super Six in Food for Thought. This issue has all your favourite features including three low GI recipes to share with family and friends.
Good eating, good health and good reading.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD
Contact email (for questions or permission to reproduce stories from this newsletter): firstname.lastname@example.org for technical problems or faults please contact email@example.com