- Bread: ‘ingenious technology for improving the flavour, digestibility and nutritional value of grass’ – Michael Pollan;
- Paleolithic bread: looks like we have had our nose to the grindstone for about 30,000 years;
- Why white veggies are so good;
- Prof Jennie Brand-Miller: why we don’t estimate the GI of our recipes;
- Nicole Senior: baby’s first foods.
Editor: Philippa Sandall
Web management and design: Alan Barclay, PhD
Contact email (for questions or permission to reproduce stories from this newsletter): firstname.lastname@example.org for technical problems or faults please contact email@example.com