The Low GI Diet
Revised and updated Australian and New Zealand edition.
Prof Jennie Brand-Miller, Kaye Foster-Powell and Joanna McMillan Price.
‘Can I say how easy the Low GI Diet is to follow, and also The GI Diet Cookbook is excellent. I’ve got so much more energy and feel really well on it.’ – Pernille
The Low GI Diet is the science-based, 12-week Action Plan built around low GI smart carbs and smart moves to help you lose up to 10 per cent of your current body weight. Each week you will have a food goal, an exercise goal, an activity goal plus some food for thought. This revised edition has been updated with more recipes plus your low GI Diet pantry, It also includes:
- The best way to balance protein and carbohydrate
- The tools and tips you need to maintain weight loss for life
- Quick and easy recipes, meal plans and a menu survival guide for eating out
- Simple and practical ways to build more activity into your day
- The at-a-glance GI tables.